Southern Lakes Regional Metropolitan Parks and Recreation Commission
The Southern Lakes Regional Metropolitan Parks & Recreation Commission was formed in November 2000 and is supported by the taxpayers of the City of Fenton, City of Linden, and Fenton Township. Two appointed members from each municipality make up the six member board.
- Pat Lockwood, Board Chair, City of Fenton, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ray Culbert, Vice Chair, City of Linden, Email: email@example.com
- Robert Kesler, Treasurer, Fenton Twp, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave McDermott, Secretary, City of Fenton, Email: email@example.com
- Brenda Simons, Commissioner, City of Linden, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Reid, Commissioner, Fenton Twp., Email: email@example.com
Regular monthly Board meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00pm at the Fenton Community and Cultural Center meeting room unless otherwise noted. Meetings may also be held virtually over zoom, depending on
current MDHHS Guidelines.
See the Meetings Calendar to view upcoming meetings.
To view the SLPR Board meeting minutes click on a link below to view the file in PDF form.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat