Southern Lakes Regional Metropolitan Parks and Recreation Commission
The Southern Lakes Regional Metropolitan Parks & Recreation Commission was formed in November 2000 and is supported by the taxpayers of the City of Fenton, City of Linden, and Fenton Township. Two appointed members from each municipality make up the six member board.
- Pat Lockwood, Board Chair, City of Fenton, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ray Culbert, Vice Chair, City of Linden, Email: email@example.com
- Robert Kesler, Treasurer, Fenton Twp, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave McDermott, Secretary, City of Fenton, Email: email@example.com
- Brenda Simons, Commissioner, City of Linden, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Reid, Commissioner, Fenton Twp., Email: email@example.com
2022 Meeting Dates:
The remaining 2022 District Board of Commissioners Meetings will be held in-person at the Fenton Community & Cultural Center (150 S Leroy St, Fenton MI 48430) and will not be held over Zoom. *Subject to change to online based on future health directives.
- March 24, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- May 25, 2022 *DATE CHANGED *
- June 16, 2022 *DATE & TIME CHANGED*
- July 21, 2022 *DATE & TIME CHANGED*
- August 25, 2022
- September 22, 2022
- October 27, 2022
- November 17, 2022
- December 15, 2022 (3rd Thursday)
See the Meetings Calendar to view upcoming meetings.
To view the SLPR Board meeting minutes click on a link below to view the file in PDF form.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat