Halloween Costume Ride on the LAFF Pathway
and Linden Mills Haunted Tour!
Mark your calendars – this Thursday, October 27th, 2022!
The weather looks great for a ride! Come on out and enjoy the LAFF Pathway
It’s Halloween Season! Time for witches and monsters to ride through Linden on the LAFF Pathway! We will go haunt the top 2 floors of the Beautiful Historic Linden Mills with a tour of the museum! This private tour is free but donations are very appreciated to help with the restoration of our local treasure.
5:30 We’ll ride the LAFF Pathway to the Linden Mills
6:30 tour the Linden Mills Museum.
7:00 return to our vehicles through decorated neighborhoods.
7:30 Arrive back at the parking lot
8:00 Meet up at the Haunted Linden Hotel for the final ride celebration dinner!
(Even if you can’t make the ride please feel free to join at the Hotel, would love to see you! We are meeting in the Main Restaurant..Not the Crows Nest)
This ride will be a *No-drop ride about 15 miles on the paved LAFF Pathway (10-12 mph pace)
Parking and meeting spot is the Linden Municipal Parking Lot behind Thimbleberry Antiques just off of West Broad St. 100 W. Broad St., Linden 48451
So put on your bike safe costume there will be a PRIZE after the Linden Mills tour for the funniest and scariest costume!! (Make sure parts of your costume can’t get caught in your spokes or gears. We wanna have fun but also be safe) You’re not required to wear a costume but you don’t want to be the odd one out do you! lol
– HELMET no exceptions
– Front white light, Rear red light
The return trip WILL be at twilight to dark (be sure to charge your lights or have fresh batteries).
– Flat Kit (spare tube, pump or CO2 inflator and tire lever or multi-tool with appropriate tools for your bike)
– Weather appropriate clothing (Jacket, gloves, hat)
CycleFit in Fenton can tune-up your bike and has all the supplies you need!
This is the last group ride of the season! We’ll see you next April!
• We roll out at 5:30. Please arrive early enough to ready your bike and helmet on. Thanks
• We share the trail with walkers and bikers so please call out traffic: “Walker Up” and/or “Biker up.” When you hear this called out it is your responsibility to move to the right side of the trail and ride single file. We pass the slower traffic on the left and it is considerate to either ring your bell or say “On your left” to the walker or biker you are passing.